“Be optimistic about any change that life brings. Look forward to the experience it brings.”
We plan our day, we have plans for life and we get emotionally attached to our plans, as we firmly believe that this is what is right for us. Destiny may have some other plans.
- Do not create questions on any scene unfolding in your life. They are a part of your journey. Your thoughts, other people or situations will manifest in that way to make it happen the way it is meant to be.
- Set goals, plan your day, and do more than your capacity to achieve them. Think positive, which means not just expecting the best to happen every time but accepting that whatever happens is the best for this moment.
- When people or situations are not your way, change your thoughts about them. Accept them to silence your mind.
- Circumstances can be challenging – health problems, timelines at work, wealth fluctuations or relationship conflicts. But they definitely carry benefits which get revealed later. Even if there is no outward benefit, you will come out of the situation emotionally stronger, and that is an inner benefit.
Open to Life Surprises – The Story
The officer told his newly wedded wife that she had married into an army officer’s family. She would have to be prepared for surprises and sudden changes. It was a necessary condition and an order of service that applied to the officer and his household. She had to understand it.
But yet, when six months later, he was asked to go to a post at the north west border of the nation, she was initially saddened. It wasn’t a family posting and she had to stay in another town alone. She was pregnant. But she soon learnt to take it well. Adapted. Managed things and waited for him to come back.
And so it went on for years. She kept adapting. Till one day the news came that he was killed in action in the mountains.
There she was, with two kids, one a teenage daughter and another an eight year old son, alone and unsure. But she accepted the situation, nevertheless. She slowly built a new world for the family. She changed the game for her children who grew up confident and good-natured.
Change is a part of your journey, embrace and move with it.
Never have questions for what is happening in your life. It is all meant to be. Enable your thoughts, the people and situations to make the best of that.
Think positive and set benchmarks to make the most of each situation.
You have to set goals, plan your day, be productive with each plan and stay positive so that you just don’t expect good things to happen, but influence the happening too. More importantly, it would be necessary for you to accept what happens finally.
Circumstances can be challenging but they always come with benefits.
Health, work, people or relationships can be really challenging at times. It may not pan out the way you want. Change should be embraced so that it can help you tide over. Maybe, even start afresh. You may not see the benefit initially but it will ultimately be for your good.
People can influence your mind. Sometimes, even negatively. Stay away from all the negativity and show yourself a new way. Remind yourself that change is the only constant in life. And you are the life-long learner who will figure out how to accept and flow with the change.
The lady groomed her daughter to win the country’s premier beauty contest and the daughter went on to become a nationwide rage. The son, of course, followed his departed father’s footsteps into the armed services and made his mother proud.
Let’s revise our affirmations to be open to sudden or natural changes –
- I am a blissful being.
- I am grateful for everything in my life.
- I create the right thoughts. I perform the right Karma.
- I manifest a beautiful destiny.
- Sometimes the scene which unfolds is not how I had expected. I detach from my expectations.
- I see the seen as an observer.
- I accept the new scene.
- I focus on the solution.
- I create the highest vibration thoughts for myself and for the scene.
- I trust my life.